Three sections in your Bible demonstrate definitively that Jesus is God the Son. Peruse these three sections, at that point check whether you can address the accompanying inquiries. Keep in mind, these were Jesus’ final words to His supporters before He passed on. Vital!
1. John 14:1, “… have faith in God, accept additionally in Me… ”
For what reason would Jesus inquire as to whether He isn’t God?
The individuals who do have faith in Him will be saved. The individuals who don’t will be cursed. We who are spreading the Gospel message in our age don’t request that individuals have faith in us. Yet, Jesus requested individuals from His day to accept, in God, however in Himself.
2. John 14:6, “Nobody goes to the Father besides through Me.” Why do I need to go through Jesus on the off chance that He isn’t God? For what reason wouldn’t i be able to go straightforwardly to the Father? Is Jesus some way or another associated with the Father?
3. John 14:7-11, “On the off chance that you would have Father George Rutler known Me, you would have known My Father… He who has seen Me has seen My Father… Trust Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me.”
Were the Father and the Son straightforwardly related and indistinguishable?
Captivating inquiry, wouldn’t you say? Those followers who looked on the essence of Jesus were seeing God. That is the thing that Jesus said. Not just that, Jesus professed to be some way or another “in” God, and God “in” Him. This was spoken before the Holy Spirit was offered out to devotees.
We discuss Jesus living in us today. However, in the day when Jesus talked this to His supporters it was anything but a typical idea. How is it possible that a would individual be in God, and God in Him? Except if He was God, maybe…
4. John 14:13, “Whatever you ask the Father in My name, that I will do.”
Ought not that read, “that will My Father do”? We appeal to the Father, yet Jesus does the replying? Is it true that they are one?
5. John 14:17, “The Spirit of truth lives with you (current state) and will be in you (future tense).”
Who was with the supporters when He said this? Who is with all His actual devotees right up ’til the present time?” Are they a similar Person?
Do you comprehend the inquiry? Jesus was with the pupils for a very long time. The Holy Spirit was and is in His supporters today. Jesus said that the Spirit of Truth lives with you (current state) and will be in you (future tense). Is Jesus saying here that He is unified with the Spirit of God?
6. John 14:23, “In the event that anybody loves Me… My Father will cherish him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.”
On the off chance that Jesus isn’t God, how might He go to each adherent with the Father?
“We”? He’s discussing His Father and Himself. We. Together, Jesus says, My Father and I will come to you and live there! What a unimaginable assertion!
We realize that Christians today are loaded up with the Holy Spirit. However, Jesus says that He and His Father will join that Spirit in living with adherents.
At the end of the day, you can’t separate the Father from the Son or the Son from the Spirit or the Father from the Spirit. They are One. Christians are frequently blamed for having three divine beings. Not in any manner. One God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Three of every One.
7. John 15:10, ” If you keep My instructions, you will live in My adoration.”
Is it accurate to say that we should keep God’s edicts? In the event that Jesus isn’t God, for what reason would he say he is giving separate charges and His uncommon love to the individuals who submit to them?
This Jesus talked with such power. He doesn’t make reference to here the ten precepts, yet appears to suggest that in the event that we do what He says to do, He will cherish us.